Paschall trucking company in west KY

Home Forum Ask The Experts Paschall trucking company in west KY

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mundy1972 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

`Just want to know if good or bad company

my understanding is they run mainly team trucks, but past that i dont know anything more than whats online.
    what is there starting CPM and how many miles will you average per week?
    and will you HAVE to (or want to) run teams?

Thanks for info. My understanding is they start at .33 cpm and I wil have to run as team with a trainer for 5000 miles and then solo depending on if the trainer feels I am ready.
    I have a few years experience but it has been quiet a few years back. Others wise PTL makes new drivers also drive for 30,000 miles with another trainee.
    Well I am starting orientation this Monday. I will let you know how it goes. Hoping better than Western Express which I tried in November of 2016.

I don’t know anything about them.

NC Snowman

Hoping to hear more about this as a recruiter was just in our school..

Well so far company is doing good. As with any company your not going to get rich over night but with that said policies are simple and over all not bad for a mid sized company. No complaints from my end as of now. On to phase two in the refresher/trainee program. Have to run teams for a while but have the opportunity to pick partner rather than be anointed one.
    I will report back in a few weeks as I know more info that may be helpful to others.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.