New driver questions

Home Forum Ask The Experts New driver questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

[email protected]

Hi, my name is Ronnie and my wife is Karen. We really enjoy and appreciate your videos.
    We have learned a lot about the industry from you. If all goes well, we will start trucking school at Weatherford College in Texas in Sept. Looking forward to being on the road. We both have recently been laid off from our jobs and you probably understand, timing is everything. I have a question for you and your followers. We are wanting to start driving as a team right out of school, over the road, but due to the horror stories about trainers, `She is not comfortable being stuck with a stranger for 4-6 weeks during training. Neither am I. Being a neat freak, as well as a loner, I think this might be an issue for us. Looking for any advice on any companies that might accept us straight out of school as a team, without the 4-6 week ride along. Our course is 5 weeks long. Again, we really enjoy all the tips. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. Thank you, Ronnie & Karen -our email is [email protected]

I dont know which companies allow you to train together, no
    call them all, and ask them
    but, be ready to do it ‘their way’ of you need to in order to start driving, too
    just get in the seat and start moving forward
    you guys should bank some cash once you start driving together
    good luck, and keep me posted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.