Home Forum Ask The Experts Choices

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scott_hanson 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey Red, ABSOLUTELY great videos… currently work for pepsi transport in Knoxville TN. Wife (boss) wants to go OTR and ride with me, we’re looking at Crete and Milan.Do you know any pros/cons on either or both,I would really appreciate any feed back… I actually tried GP they dont have anything available in the Knoxville area,you would have gotten some referral bonus $$ if they would have hired me, with 3 years experience. Thank you for what you do and thank you for your RVT time even if you cant help me.

Red may have an opinion on Crete & Milan to share with you. In the meantime you might want to search throu the company forum section of chances are good that several current & former drivers for those companies can tell you about those companies.

Crete has it’s own section while Milan is discussed in the general Trucking Company Forum. Just remember to ignore comments that don’t give specifics & understand EVERYONE with a bad experience will post while drivers with positive post less.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.