I am a former State of Arizona worker who is leaving the technical support filed due to rampant b.s, feminism, nepotism, political correctness and you name whatever else. I am sick and tired of the office cubicle and have a higher education but if I mentioned it some wouldn’t believe me anyway so I’ll pass.
Anyway here I am at 60 years old and want to work another 10 years. In great shape, love being alone and love driving. (Always have)
My questions are these.
1. Cheap schools in Phoenix? (I study extremely well on my own)
2. Don’t want OTR but want to make money (What branch of driving?)
3. What to be careful of my first job?
4. Good companies to start with that pay more than .39 a mile out here.
Thanks in advance and God Bless all.
- This reply was modified 10 months ago by maxedout.