CDL A Training programs

Home Forum Ask The Experts CDL A Training programs

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scott_hanson 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RJ
    Participant

Hey,I have been out of the trucking business for 7 years. I have a class B, I drove for Panther Expedited. However I am interested in driving as a company driver and I was considering CR Englands training program as I live in Northern Indiana. BUT, I would like input from anyone that has information. I do need to use the CDL paid training option. I would greatly appreciate any information.

RJ

scott_hanson

In my opinion, CR England is a truck leasing company disguised as a trucking company. Great pressure will be put on you to lease a truck and “be your own boss” even if you have too little savings or any of 12 different reasons that guarantee you will fail at leasing a truck. If you can avoid leasing they MIGHT be good for you. Most newbies that fail at leasing think “the company wouldn’t let me lease unless they tjought I would succeed.” Wrong, if ypu fail at leasing they can “sell that same mule” over and over to diggerent suckers.

I strongly recommend EVERYONE avoid leasing a truck unless you have $30k in the bank & experience running a business. 90% of leases are never completed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.